The EMC HSE Policy is based on controlling the sources of loss during execution of the company activities.
The company management is committed to manage, follow up and continually develop a comprehensive HSE program with the objective of preventing losses, occupational diseases and environmental impacts.
This will be in complete compliance with:
- The Egyptian related HSE Legislations.
- Application and abide with an advanced complementary HSE program based on the responsibility of each individual for protecting himself, the others, the safety of the company work environment and assets.
- Carrying out risk assessment to all activities.
- Promote the company health practices.
- Minimizing or elimination of the environmental impacts.
- Maintain high level of HSE awareness.
- Keep continual improvement, review & development of the company HSEMS.
- Maintain optimum emergency preparedness standards.
HSE program will be structured on team work principles and encouraging the company, & the contractors employees participation All employees and Contractors are required to be committed to and perform their duties according to this HSE Policy and in line with the international Standards ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.